We use a method of carpet & upholstery cleaning called hot water extraction. The hot water extraction cleaning method uses equipment that sprays hot water or steam depending on the construction and type of carpet or upholstery. The water is sprayed down onto the carpet or upholstery with extraction detergents while simultaneously vacuuming the sprayed water or steam with any dislodged and dissolved dirt.
Many carpet & upholstery manufacturers recommend hot water extraction as the most effective carpet & upholstery cleaning method. Our thorough carpet & upholstery cleaning method doesn't leave a residue and is very powerful it cleans way down to the base of the fibres removing harmful dirt and bacteria only leaving a fresh, healthy and clean environment.
The Machines We Use
Ashby's Enforcer 400PSI Machine
The Ashbys enforcer has really wowed us with its power.
This machine is a 400psi twin vacuum with an inbuilt 3 kw immersion tank heater - giving us nice hot solution at the end of the wand upto 60 degrees. This means we can now run from cold water - if this is the only source of water at the jobsite - now we have a lot more psi and suction then ever before.
Due to the machines weight we can only use this machine in houses. also apartments equipped with a lift on site.
We spray your carpets with a pre-spray detergent that is designed to breakdown and loosen the soiling in your carpets.
We use the Sebo-Duo machine which is fitted with two contra rotating brushes that work the pre-spray deep into carpet fibres, whilst also lifting your carpet pile. Preparing your carpet for hot water extraction.
Prochem Steempro Powermax
The steempro powermax combines dual 3 stage vacuum power with a long life 150 psi diaphragm pump.
The steempro powermax incorporates a large 35 litre solution tank in a compact body design for maximum portability and efficiency with an internal whisper quiet silencer and upright mounted motors with exclusive intercooler unit.
The steempro powermax really does represent the state of art in professional carpet & upholstery soil extraction.
This machine is used where access is an issue or no lift is available.
We use a 9 step process to achieve the best results for you.
1. Pre-Inspection – Our technician will walk through your home with you to inspect the carpet and listen to any concerns you may have.
2. Power-Vacuum to lift the pile and extract any dry soiling preventing it from turning into a muddy residue during cleaning.
3. Pre-Spray the carpet with a specially formulated pre-spray that breaks down soils.
4. Spot Removal with the appropriate solutions.
5. Agitate the carpet breaking down the soils even further, ready for extraction.
6. Hot Water Extraction – A hot water solution containing cleaning rinse is injected into the carpet face, and then it is followed with a vacuum system that extracts the soil and pre-spray. It is the finding of many independent experts and laboratories that it removes the greatest amounts of soil as compared to the other methods.
7. Groom Carpet to realign the pile.
8. Dry Carpet with an air mover, to help with the moisture evaporation in the carpet. 9. Post Inspection – our technician will walk you through your home showing you the cleaning results, to make sure you are completely happy.